The Accreditation Commission for Audiology Education (ACAE) provides all ACAE accredited programs with tools and resources to promote their accreditation status, including a logo to be used on your university website or other digital and print communications and materials.
The following guidelines must be adhered to.
- The ACAE logo should be used in full (ie. the icon can’t only be used and the text removed).
- The ACAE logo can be resized, but the spacing of proportions must stay the same.
- The ACAE logo can not be rotated or skewed.
- Either version, color or black and white, can be used; however, the logo can not be updated with any other colors, icons, or additional text.
- ACAE logo usage does not apply to those in developing status.
Access the style guide here to learn more. If you are an ACAE accredited program, email our staff to receive your ACAE Accredited logo.
Note: The ACAE reserves the right to revoke the usage of the ACAE accredited logo at any time.